Monday, January 26, 2009

ALEX (Alabama Learning Exchange)

ALEX or Alabama Learning Exchange is a website dedicated to helping Alabama's educators, students, and their parents. It is a resource website that is continually expanding. It relies on the input of the people who use it. Alex is a tool to share lesson plans, activities, information, advice, web links, and more. You can also find and connect with the Alabama Courses of Study that is provided by the National Board of Certified Teachers. This website is designed to keep Alabama's educators, students, and parents up to date on all of the latest standards, methods, and information available.
I believe that ALEX will be a great help to me when I become a teacher. I am nervous about first starting out and I believe that this website will help me to get through all of the apprehension. ALEX with it's connection to other educators, lesson plans, activities, and information will be a big help when I first start out and throughout my career as an educator! I believe that ALEX will be a big help to me and I look forward to using it in the future. I believe that everyone should look into ALEX themselves and discover the wealth of information and help that ALEX offers!

1 comment: