Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who I Am

Hello Class! My name is Jessica Kiser. I am 21 years old. I am originally from Atlanta, Ga. I lived there up until about a year and a half ago! That's when I moved to Gulf Shores with my husband, right after we got married! We moved here for a change of pace and scenery. This is my 1st semester back at school since we moved! I'm so happy to be back in school! In Atlanta I was majoring in Art Education but when we moved down here I found out that USA doesn't offer that! So I changed my major to a double major in Secondary Education English/Language Arts. I'm okay with this change because literature is also one of my passions! I love to do my art, take pictures, read, and horse back ride (although that doesn't happen as often as I would like!)! I am currently working at Books-A-Million in Gulf Shores.
For my PowerPoint Presentation I am planing on putting lots of pictures in it. I love working with PowerPoint! It used to be a hobby of mine in High School! I'm going to cover my family, my heritage, my wedding, my husband, and probably my hobbies and youth. I may also cover other things that interest me like what I like to read, and my dog! I am really looking forward to this project and I can't wait to present it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment