Monday, March 9, 2009

Podcast Reviews

The first podcast that I listened to was You-Tube for Education. Overall I liked their ideas and comments on this subject. They did a decent job with their podcast. However, they could have done some things better. The one thing that I would improve on in this podcast are the way they sounded. I think it would be a better podcast if they sounded more interested and upbeat. They didn't sound like they were really interested in their topic.
The second podcast that I listened to was Possibilities for Using Facebook in an Educational Setting this podcast is close to what my group's topic is. In this podcast they sounded more upbeat and enthusiastic about their topic. What I would improve in this blog is the amount of "um"s, I would also try not to sound too nervous or trip so much over my words.
I know these things are hard especially when you only get one shot. Maybe the key is not thinking about that aspect of the Podcast project!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jessica. Just relax and have fun. I am looking forward to hearing your podcast tonight.

    ReplyDelete