Monday, March 2, 2009

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture

Randy Pausch's Last Lecture was an amazing video! He really is an amazing person to be so brave in the face of a terminal illness. Growing up I had to deal with the loss of a loved one to lung cancer. It is very hard watching some one you love dieing in front of you. I can relate to what his family went through.
Randy Pausch is an inspiring man because he either accomplished and/or learned something from all of his childhood dreams. Just the fact that he attempted his childhood dreams in the first place astonishes me because I can't even remember most of mine!
I can see how Pausch was able to enable the dreams of others. His attitude and the fact that he was able to achieve most of his dreams is inspiring and makes me want to achieve my dreams! It's also very inspiring that even if he didn't achieve his goals he still learned a great deal from his experiences. That is the sort of lesson people need to be taught...that even if you can't achieve one of your dreams its better that you tried and learned than never trying at all.

1 comment: